Friday, May 8, 2009

So I was bored and decided you guys should know stuff about me....

Silly stuff, but stuff still...

Enjoy.

"Deep thoughts, or not"

What was your first thought when you awoke?:WHY am I up so early?

Who knows you best in this world?:God? Can I put God?

How would your mother/father describe you?:Happy

What's something you've said to someone you wished you could take back?:"I'll see you later"

What are the three top qualities your friends like about you?:Silly, Happy, Dorky

What is one of your secret pleasures that might surprise people?:I love the Investigation Channel....

What's something you don't want to live without?:Chocolate

If you could tell someone off, who would it be and what would you say?:Depends. How much time do you have?

Do you believe you have a destiny or is life just random?:Warning: Answer varies depending upon sobriety.

If you could only choose one favorite sense...touch, taste, smell, sight, or hearing?:Taste. I'm always hungry, lol.

If your friends had to name an animal to describe you, what would they choose?:Pomeranian

What do you want to accomplish today?:I already have my to do list created.

Who do you dream about the most?:Naughty stuff.

What makes you happy?:Having fun with people that matter the most.

What makes you sad?:Not being able to have a mango smoothie.

What's one question you would like to ask the person who sent this to you?:Can I have $20?

What occupies your mind most of the day?:Food.

How do you want to die?:In a blaze of glory fighting zombies and vampires.

How do you want to live?:Doing what makes me happy (Probably fighting zombies and vampires)

Who do you hope is always a part of your life?:My grandmommy.

0 comments: